Based on state-of-the-art asset allocation concepts and Nobel Prize-winning Modern Portfolio Theory, our portfolios are designed to provide solid, long-term, risk-adjusted returns for investors across the risk/return spectrum. Our team conducts extensive due diligence when selecting managers for inclusion or removal from the portfolios. The process has five steps: (1) screening, (2) evaluation, (3) analysis, (4) portfolio construction, and (5) ongoing monitoring.
MODEL STRATEGIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Traditional - These models are invested in traditional equity and fixed income asset classes
- Traditional with Alternatives - These models build on the traditional models by adding alternative investments—those that do not fit into the standard equity or fixed income classifications
- Core/Satelitte - Combining the benefits of indexing (i.e., low cost, tax efficiency) with the abilities of active management, this approach exploits market inefficiencies over time by investing in both mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). The core portion of these portfolios is generally represented by exposure to passively managed ETFs that are designed to track various market indices; the satellite component is typically allocated to actively managed mutual funds that are striving to outperform their respective indices.
- Social Responsible Investing (SRI) - Sometimes referred to as environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) investing, SRI is a broad-based strategy in which corporate responsibility and societal concerns are factored into investment decisions. In short, an SRI strategy seeks to maximize both financial return and social good.
ACCOUNTS AND PRODUCTS OFFERED AND SERVICED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Individual Retirement Accounts (i.e. Traditional and Roth IRAs)
- Individual Non-retirement Accounts (i.e. Brokerage, Single, TOD)
- Entity Accounts (i.e. Trust, Business)
- Mutual Funds
- Closed End Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)
- Fixed Income/Structured
- Stocks and Bonds
- Alternative Investments (i.e. REIT, DST)